Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What I've Been Doing - Summer '07

Readers:

You may have noticed that new postings to 'Hammered out Bits' have been a little thin of late. Summer is always my busiest time of the year. I'm also involved in a major commission right now. I have been documenting this railing project (for a home in Toronto) as a photo-essay:

http://www.warehamforge.ca/work-in-progress/

Note that this commentary itself is a work in progress. I will be adding to it as the project moves through its various stages through to completion.

Darrell

No comments:

 

February 15 - May 15, 2012 : Supported by a Crafts Projects - Creation and Development Grant

COPYRIGHT NOTICE - All posted text and images @ Darrell Markewitz.
No duplication, in whole or in part, is permitted without the author's expressed written permission.
For a detailed copyright statement : go HERE