Thursday, July 31, 2008

What Happened to OUTLANDER...



Since its now on YouTube, I guess I can post the trailer here without fear of production staff anger (who knows???)



Thanks to Vandy for finding this - and to the Outlander fan site
at http://outlander.solsector.net
Reading the various snippets, it looks like the film is finally seeing limited release in Europe at various film festivals and test markets. Direct to DVD for North America??

Dave Cox and I did a number of pieces that will be seen in deep background in the Viking Village. (search for some of the earliest blog entries). I have hopes my cauldron hanger may at least show clearly...

No comments:

 

February 15 - May 15, 2012 : Supported by a Crafts Projects - Creation and Development Grant

COPYRIGHT NOTICE - All posted text and images @ Darrell Markewitz.
No duplication, in whole or in part, is permitted without the author's expressed written permission.
For a detailed copyright statement : go HERE