Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hey - I * AM * one of those people...

WARNING - Sure to offend someone!



I laughed my self silly, what I needed in a stress filled couple of weeks.
Then I thought about how once again, museums will be getting screwed over. Lack of funding always directly results in staff cuts and reductions in programs and limits on access to collections.

Who VOTED for these clowns? Remember this when we get our once every four year chance to try to effect the machine coming up soon...

No comments:

 

February 15 - May 15, 2012 : Supported by a Crafts Projects - Creation and Development Grant

COPYRIGHT NOTICE - All posted text and images @ Darrell Markewitz.
No duplication, in whole or in part, is permitted without the author's expressed written permission.
For a detailed copyright statement : go HERE