Tuesday, September 13, 2016

" I'M BACK..."


Now at the Scottish Sculpture Workshop!

I had intended to make regular blog posts for the first two of the five 'elements' of the overall trip.
Problem was that I could not access Google from either Belgium (in Dutch) or Poland (in Polish). 
At least it required a cell phone number 'to send a confirmation text message'. At least that is what it appeared to be telling me. And of course I don't have a European cell phone. 

Striking under the direction of Pete Hill
Now that I have made Scotland, I will be trying to work back to document not only the next four weeks at SSW (Turf to Tools Two / bronze casting) but also Ypres 2016 and the Polish Iron Smelting symposium...

No comments:

 

February 15 - May 15, 2012 : Supported by a Crafts Projects - Creation and Development Grant

COPYRIGHT NOTICE - All posted text and images @ Darrell Markewitz.
No duplication, in whole or in part, is permitted without the author's expressed written permission.
For a detailed copyright statement : go HERE